1. Drill 2 x 3/8” dia. holes at 3-5/8” centres for M8 fixing bolts
2. Drill 3/4” clearance hole for latchbolt at 7/8” centres down from the top 3/8” hole
3. Fix lock in place using stainless steel clamp plate, bolt support plate and 2 stainless steel countersunk fixing bolts supplied
4. Drill clearance hole in gate post to receive the latchbolt. Slot this hole vertically to allow for gate sag
5. Ensure latchbolt moves freely without binding on gate or frame
Product Details A marine grade Digital gate lock with an inside handle incorporating many unique features. Easy to install by simply drilling 3 holes in the gate frame and using the fixing bolts supplied. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required to open it.
Available in 2 versions: Keypad on both sides or single keypad with rear handle
Operation Auto-latching - close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate - enter the code and turn the handle. From the inside of the gate simply turn the handle for easy exit.
No power needed Mechanical operation, simple and easy to install
Distinctive square shape Fits well into traditional and contemporary gate styles
Supplied with bolt support bearing Brass bearing plate supports the deadbolt or latchbolt which means the gate snaps shut with minimal force
Long 22mm movement Latchbolt projects up to 22mm into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance
Very quick and easy to adjust The Latchbolt can be adjusted in length and set to left hand or right hand in seconds
Tested to 1000 hours salt spray testing Confidence that the product will withstand the rigours of all weathers
To Order the right Digital Lock - First choose if LEFT or RIGHT Hand lock is required. See diagram SWING Next is your gate frame between 10 to 30 mm or 40 to 60mm square.
Digital Gate Lock Single Sided 10 -30mm gate frame, left Hand Code: LKBL084 $258.40
ABN 96 205 178 715 - Fax: 03 8640 0791 - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org REGISTERED STEEL MEMBER BlueScope is a trademark of BlueScope Steel Limited COLORBOND® is a brand name (Trade Mark) of Bluescope Steel Ltd - We delivery to, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, ACT, Northern Territory